Women’s Empowerment and Gender Equality are significant for the upliftment and advancement of our nation. The Women Cell at Christ College works to establish a strong foundation for gender sensitization. The Cell strives to empower and guide female students and employees to identify their potential and to assist them in showing their stance in a competitive environment. The Cell has faculty and student representatives as its members and works to create a gender-sensitized community. It has been organizing various activities to uplift women and promote gender equality within and outside the campus.
The main objective of a Women's Cell is to create a safe and supportive environment for female students and staff. The Cell works to promote gender equality, prevent harassment, provide support, organize awareness programs, and address women's issues on campus
1. Address and prevent various forms of harassment, including sexual harassment.
2. Raise awareness for equal opportunities regardless of gender.
3. Offer counselling and support for female students and staff facing challenges.
4. Organize awareness programs and seminars on women’s rights, self-defense, and more.
5. Works to establish a safe and discrimination-free environment.
6. Advocate for women's rights and work on policy changes to address gender-related concerns.
7. Investigate and take action on complaints (if any) related to gender discrimination and harassment.
8. Focus on women's health and mental well-being through programs and awareness.
9. Recognize and celebrate the achievements of female members.
10. Promote awareness about women's rights and gender sensitivity.
Mail ID: email@example.com
26/4 A, Off Pune Nagar Road, Opposite Weikfield IT Citi Info Park, 26/4A, Nagar Rd, Ramwadi, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Tel: +91 7823839456, 8432511907
Enlighten to Excel
As a C.M.I. Educational Institution, the college regards education as integral to the formation of the human person for the fulfillment of his/her individual and social responsibilities. The college aims at forming leaders who are intellectually competent, spiritually mature, morally upright, psychologically integrated, physically healthy and socially responsible, individuals who are open to grow and champion the cause of justice, love, truth and peace.