- To enhance self esteem and self confidence among women students, teaching and non teaching staff.
- To facilitate overall personality development, by adopting a multidisciplinary approach.
- To increase awareness of women related social issues, health, employment and gender related matters.
- To facilitate a gender-sensitive and pleasing working environment at campus so that women employees and female students are not subjected to gender specific discrimination or sexual harassment.
- To increase awareness of feminine potential.
- To provide guidance about women welfare laws.
- To organize seminars and workshops for development of women.
- The cell is an attempt to create a platform where girls will have access to health care, career and vocational training, employment, safety measures and legal judicial Knowledge about domestic violence and personal assault through its various programmes.
- It aims to promote education, training and professional development that creates a sense of community spirit in them.