The Executive Council is the academic body of the college comprising of Principal, HODs and Coordinators. It exercises control and general regulation over academic affairs. It is responsible for the maintenance of the standards of instruction, education and examination in the college and other academic matters.
- To improve quality of education
- To promote development of students in academics
- Execute the mission and vision of college.
- Implementation of higher body deductions to the grass root level
- Enrichment, Planning and improvement of curriculum.