Master of Science - Computer Science (M.Sc)
This two year course which involves industrial training, encompasses both hardware and software, and embodies a wide variety of practical techniques supported by a strong foundation of theoretical understanding. You will also experience the theory and practice of designing programmable systems, with particular emphasis on the design of concurrent and distributed applications.
COURSE DURATION - 2 years (4 semesters)
ELIGIBILITY - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
This post graduate masters degree enables the students to face the changing and challenging trends in commerce and industry following a credit pattern with two compulsory and two special papers in every semester, it equips the students to have a thorough grounding on various commercial techniques.
COURSE DURATION: 2 Years
ELIGIBILITY: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- To equip and train Post Graduate students to accept the challenges of changing Business World.
- To study and analyze the new industrial and commercial culture.
- To make aware the students for acquiring the knowledge of specialised subjects.
- To develop independent logical thinking and facilitate personality development.
- To equip the students for seeking suitable careers and enterpreneural activities.
- To study methods of Data collection and its interpretations.
- To develop communication and analytical skills.
DURATION OF THE COURSE: The M.Com Course will be of Two years duration i.e. Part I and Part II having two semesters in each part. Every semester has Four Papers of 100 marks each.