Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- To provide adequate basic understanding about Management Education among the students.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the Management Profession.
- To train the students in communication skills effectively.
- To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
- To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills.
COURSE DURATION: 3 Years (6 Semesters)
ELIGIBILITY: HSC (10+2) from any stream with English on securing minimum 45% or above, 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy after HSC, Board of Technical Education conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra or its equivalent, 3 year Diploma course (after SSC) of Board of Education conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra or its equivalent, MCVC.