The institution has a stated Code of Ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research
The College believes in promoting a healthy Research Culture amongst the students/faculty and does not compromise with the following malpractices and plagiarism with regardto project/research work. Following are the Code of Ethics listed below.
- The college adheres to follow the code of ethics for research/project work strictly.
- It explicitly forbids plagiarism to all students/faculty.
- Strictly discourages dishonest and unethical practices in research.
- Students/faculty should be responsible for ensuring original research work.
- Academic integrity should be ensured in the research work.
Students should seek guidance from teachers/supervisors in order to contribute good research and avoid plagiarism