Christ College Alumni
Christ College Pune is not only proud of you but would also like to acknowledge your contribution in upbringing our college in different aspects during all these years… We are extremely privileged to be in touch with you and to share with you all about Christ College Pune in its latest form. We feel great to share our dreams, plans and achievements with all our Ex Christies so as to seek your overwhelming support in the years to come.
An institution of excellence cannot any longer be an island unto itself and with the great resource that our alumni are, spread across the world, we are aware of the tremendous possibilities for connecting, in our efforts to take Christ College forward. Our effort is to give a world-class higher education to our students. We have a competent and committed faculty, we draw the students from all over India and with a great CMI tradition of excellence in higher education, and this is not just a dream.
Its is a privilege to invite you for the ‘Alumni Meet 2018’ which will be held on 11th March 2018 at our college. We are expecting the alumni of all the batches to participate in the meet. Since many of us have been away from this place for years, it will be wonderful to see old friends, classmates and teachers after such a long time and foster new ties as well. We hope you must be eager to learn what all has happened over these years and how the college has grown.
So we invite you to collaborate with your alma mater and help us at Christ College, to form men and women of competence, conscience and compassionate commitment.
Please confirm your participation by an email to email@example.com or a call/text to +91 9637103622.
Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.
God bless you.
Dr. Fr. Sony Chundattu CMI
The Alumni Association of Christ College has been established to take lead of the Association. The Alumni Committee comprises of teaching staff-alumni across all the disciplines. Regular annual college alumni general body meetings are held every year. Alumni executive council is selected for the tenure of one year during the annual meeting and the committee meets twice in a year for planning out activities. The Alumni Association meet often and network, for the mutual benefit of the college, students and the alumni. Since the inception of Christ College Alumni in the year 2012, the alumni contribute to their alma mater in various ways in the development of College. Few of the activities undertaken by alumni are:
- They are regularly invited to deliver guest lecturers in their area of expertise.
- They have made many donations of books.
- They helped with internships for current learners.
- They have helped organize industrial visits and placements. .
- Industry academia association
- Career guidance and Mock interviews
Aims & Objectives
The Alumni Association of Christ College focuses on the following objectives:
- Maintaining the updated information of all Alumni.
- To encourage, build and promote close relations among the alumnus.
- To promote a sustained sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
- To assist and support the efforts of Christ College – Pune in obtaining resources for development.
- To guide and assist Alumni who have recently completed their courses of study, to keep them engaged in productive pursuits useful to the society.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues by organizing reunion activities of the Alumni.
- To let the alumni acknowledge their gratitude to their Alma Mater.
Alumni Engagement (Academic Year 2021-2022)
Book Donantion Drive
Social Awarbess Rallies